Last updated: February 11, 2021
- Who we are
- What data do we collect and why we collect it?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of others websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
Who we are
Our website address is: https://fromhivtohealth.com.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Anonymized analytics data to know how our website is used, to help us improve it.
- Personal information (Name, email address), when submitted by the user through a form, to contact us or to subscribe to our mailing list.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with the most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website, where all the data collected in anonymized.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards voluntarily
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Understand the behavior of our website visitors.
- Email you with content or special offers on services we think you might like, if you opt-in to receive those emails.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data in servers that fully respect GPDR and all privacy and security laws.
How long we retain your data
We will keep your information for the following period of time:
- Analytics data - Maximum of 6 months
- Name & E-mail - Until you decide to ask for its deletion or 12 months if during that time you don't open any of our emails.
We would like to send you valuable content and information about products and services we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to object to us processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our e-mail: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Newsletter form to know that you already submitted or closed the form.
- For the cookie consent bar that is shown to you when you arrive at our website.
The pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We currently have embedded content from the following websites:
How to manage cookies
Privacy policies of other websites
Who we share your data with
All the data we collect is stored in our own servers. We share information with the following third parties, in the following way, for the following reasons:
How to contact us