Body & Nutrition
Transform your habits and boost your natural health.
"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
― Jim Rohn
Do you want to conquer your health freedom? How much do you care about your body and nutrition?
By gaining full ownership of your daily habits, you will feel empowered over your life and health.
Because only by taking care of your body with healthy habits, will you allow your natural health to build up from the inside out.
The Most Valuable Tool In Your Life
Your body is the most valuable thing you will ever have in this material world.
Because your body is the channel allowing your eternal being to experience this material life you have chosen.
Indeed, your body is what carries you from one place to another, all day long. Thus, being in better shape will give you more freedom and a better life.
For instance, in some point in life, we all have experienced some kind of discomfort or pain, which makes it hard and unpleasant to do anything.
In contrast, if your body is strong, flexible, and full of energy, you feel more empowered to action.
As a result, to have quality of life, it's essential you feel your body as an empowering tool. A tool which supports your freedom and ability to achieve your goals.
Whatever is your present body state or age, building a healthier body is always at your reach. One step at a time.
"Your body can be used as a physical tool to help you overcome your mental and emotional limitations."
How Is Your Body State Linked To Your Mind State?
Do you know where is the frontier between your body and your mind?
The truth is nobody knows it.
Because, your body tensions are an energetic accumulation of your negative emotions.
For example, when you spend an entire day stressed out, it's common you have a headache or tense body, at the end of the day. This happens because stress and fear are a response to events you perceive as a threat. As a consequence, your subconscious mind activates your fight or flight mode.
In other words, it activates your primitive brain, whose function is to keep you safe from exterior threats.
As a result, you breathe more superficially, which leads to less oxygen being available to your cells.
At the same time you release adrenaline and cortisol, to enable you to run fast or fight if you need.
As a consequence, the constant release of hormones make you gain extra weight. As time goes bye, it disrupts your hormonal balance, which develop into disease.
Due to this link between your body and your mind, you can learn how to use your body as a tool to help you overcome your mental and emotional limitations.
"Caring for your body sends a subconscious message to your mind that your are valuable and deserve to be treated well."
How To Master Your Mind and Emotions By Taking Care Of Your Body
Due to the link between your mental and physical dimensions, your daily body and nutrition habits impact you as a whole:
- First, building a stronger and more flexible body improves your mental abilities and your sense of empowerment.
- At the same time, daily exercise improves your body awareness, also increasing your mental self-awareness.
- Also, introducing healthy body and nutrition habits, gives your brain the energy and nutrients it needs.
- And in the end, by taking care of your body as a whole, you are also improving your self-esteem.
In fact, caring for your body sends a message to your subconscious mind: "I am valuable and deserve to be treated well". As a result, you improve your mood and emotional stability.
In a nutshell, taking care of your body is a way of nurturing and loving yourself as whole.
"A well hydrated body allows matter and energy to naturally flow inside."
5 Daily Habits To Start Taking Care Of Your Body
Here are 5 simple and effective habits you can start implementing today, to improve your physical and mental condition:
1. Hydrate Yourself
The first physical foundation of your body and nutrition is water.
Water is essential for your body to function. In fact, around 60% of your body is water.
As an illustration, you can see your body as having rivers inside. If it hasn't enough water, the flow of matter and energy inside your body will tend to stagnate.
As a result, the natural functioning of your internal systems blocks.
In contrast, when your body is well hydrated, your cells function at their best and everything flows.
In particular, it makes your cells' job easier, also allowing an easier cleansing of body toxicity and cellular debris.
As a result, you will experience less pain and inflammation, more energy, and even look better.
You can use these tips to keep hydrated:
- First thing in the morning, swap your coffee for a big glass of warm water with lemon juice. You can add cinnamon to make it sweeter.
- Always have with you a bottle of water or tisane, like mint, lemongrass, or lemon verbena.
2. Exercise Daily
When you exercise your muscles alternate between contraction and extension, improving circulation. This leads to a better oxygenation of your body.
Besides, your lymphatic system, responsible for removing cellular waste and toxins from your body, is dependent on muscle contraction to work.
As a consequence, active movement plays an essential role for your body to detox and work at its best.
At the same time, twists and crunches are a great way to make your gut work, which leads to increased detox and more frequent bowel movements.
You can start working out at least 15 minutes per day. As soon as you feel ready, you can upgrade to 30 minutes per day.
Do it first thing in the morning after getting up, or if you prefer after your workday. The important thing is that you keep up with your daily routine.
You don’t need to go to the gym. You can do it at home, even if you don’t have any equipment.
Moreover, you will also save the time to get to the gym and coming back, which will be one less excuse for not working out.
For a start, you can begin with a 15 minutes routine:
1. 3 minutes warm-up.
2. 7 minutes strength exercises.
3. 5 minutes stretching.
Once you upgrade to a 30 minutes work-out you can do 5 minutes of warm-up, 15 minutes of strength and 10 minutes of stretching.
3. Do Regular Lymphatic Massage.
As we have seen, the lymphatic system is key in the body detox process. In fact, it’s essential to avoid fluid retention, which makes it worth giving some daily attention.
Lymphatic massage is a very gentle type of massage that increases the lymphatic flow. You can either have someone do it to you, or you can also learn to do it to yourself:
Here is what you can start with:
- Dry brush before shower — With a soft brush, do circular movements, from your feet towards your heart. This activates lymph circulation. Also, it works as gentle exfoliation, removing dead cells and contributing to better skin.
- Rest your feet above your heart level — Every night before sleep, lay down on your bed with your legs stretched high against the wall in front of you. It facilitates lymph flow by having the opposite effect of gravity. Stay in that position for at least 10 minutes.
4. Go Outside Every Day
Contact with nature has many benefits. One of them is that it calms you down.
In particular, sunlight makes your body produce vitamin D. Additionally, it also helps to relax your mind, making it easier to sleep at night.
For example, take a daily walk in nature, catch some sunlight and enjoy the fresh air.
If for some reason you can’t do it, spend at least some time outside in the sun or enjoy it in your balcony.
5. Have Enough Sleep
Sleeping is one of the best ways for your body to recover. Indeed, making a good night sleep is essential to your health.
To help you relax and enjoy a pleasant night, you can do the following:
- Switch-off — Avoid screens before going to bed, turning them off at least 1 hour before sleep.
- Turn lights down — Give preference to warm lights, if possible red.
- Have a warm calming drink — After dinner, create the ritual of preparing and drinking a calming herbal infusion. For example, chamomile or valerian. But avoid drinking it right before going to bed. This prevents having to wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.
- Stretch your muscles — Stretch slowly and gently while you breathe deeply. This helps to release body tensions, to relax, and to calm you down.
- Meditate — Meditate by yourself, or with the help of calming hypnotic sounds or affirmations, while falling asleep.
"You are what you do every day."
Keep track of your new habits
To make it easier on you, go for baby-steps.
Focus on implementing one habit per day or week, depending on how comfortable you feel.
By introducing a new daily habit every day or week, you will gradually add up on your body condition and self-confidence.
Keep track of your progress. It will help to motivate you to stand with your commitments, and check on your accomplishments.
To help you keep track of your habits, we prepared a monthly sheet you can print to tick each daily ritual at the end of each day.
Now you know how to better care for your body, let’s see how you can improve your nutrition and detox your body.
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”
What you put into your mouth is the physical foundation of your health.
Eating healthy natural foods allows your body to detox and nourish, boosting its power to heal from the inside out.
As a result, your nutritional habits will be the building blocks of your natural health.
The Building Blocks Of Your Health
In truth, your body cells are continuously renewing.
As a result, your body is always in motion, not only on the outside, but also inside.
At the same time, toxicity blocks your body's healthy renewal process.
Additionally, what you eat determines your body's toxicity levels.
Thus, what you eat determines how well your body is able to regenerate itself.
In short, the food you put in your mouth are the building blocks with which your body renews itself.
As a result, the better the quality of your nutrition, the easier and better your systems perform. As a consequence, you become more energetic, stronger and healthier.
The same is to say, good nutrition gives your body the nutrients it needs to perform well at all levels, including to remove its toxicity.
"Negative emotional states like fear, stress, or guilt, induce your body to produce internal toxicity."
Toxicity As The Origin Of Disease
In reality, all diseases can be related with toxicity in your body.
Altogether, improving your health can be reduced to 2 simple steps:
1. Identify and cut the sources of toxicity.
2. Detox and nourish body and mind.
The first step is to match your symptoms with the 4 possible origins of toxicity:
1. Poor nutrition — The lack of nutrients induces your body to produce and accumulate its own internal toxicity.
2. Poisoning — Toxicity can be absorbed from air, water, food, drugs, medication, vaccines, among others.
3. Thoughts and emotions — Negative emotional states like fear, stress, or guilt, induce your body to produce internal toxicity.
4. Electromagnetic radiation — Your body has its own magnetic field and works through electrical impulses. As a result, it is sensitive to all kinds of electromagnetic radiation.
The toxicity sources are often more than one, for each case.
After identifying your toxicity sources, the second step to improve your health is to detox your body and environment.
"Vitamin C is one of the most important building blocks for your body health, due to its antioxidant and detoxifying properties."
10 Ways To Detox & Nourish Your Body
The basic nutrients your body needs are a diverse range of vitamins in high quantities (vitamin C, D, B complex, A, E, …), minerals (zinc, iodine, magnesium, …) and healthy vegetable fats.
Here are 10 basic guidelines for a nutrition that empowers your natural health, while healing from the inside out:
1. Filter Your Water
Most tap water contains fluorine and other toxic elements, which cause decalcification of your bones, among other side effects.
To remove many of the toxic substances, always filter your tap water.
Yet, for fluorine you will need specific filtration, which is not mainstream.
2. Eat Raw Organic Fruits and Vegetables
Raw food has higher nutritional value than cooked food.
Additionally, most regular fruits and vegetables contain pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, and many are genetically modified.
These synthetic elements contribute to toxicity in your body, blocking your natural healing. Furthermore, they contribute to gut inflammation and a weakened body.
Moreover, they contribute to the appearance of specific body states like autoimmune diseases or cancer.
Whenever possible, only eat organic food.
3. Drink Detoxifying Tisanes
Make 1 liter of a tisane and drink it during the day. You can use a mix of dandelion, thyme, nettle, cleavers, and cinnamon.
4. Drink Zeolite
Zeolite is a volcanic mineral with the ability to remove heavy metals, radiation, and synthetic drugs from your body. You can mix it with water or your tisane.
5. Add Seaweeds To Your Daily Meals
Seaweeds have plenty of iodine which help remove radiation from your body. As a consequence, it helps your thyroid to better do its job.
Add powdered kelp, spirulina, and chlorella to your juices, smoothies, and nice creams.
6. Increase Your Vitamin C Levels
Due to its antioxidant and detoxifying properties, vitamin C is one of the most important building blocks for your body health.
In particular, vitamin C detoxifies your liver and helps to increase your bowel movements.
You can boost your vitamin C intake with natural superfoods, such as amla, baobab, camu camu, and acerola. Add your superfood powders to your lemon water, juices, smoothies and nice creams.
Additionally, you can eat kiwis, oranges, lemons, and passion fruits.
7. Minimize Exposure To Electromagnetic Radiation
The systems, cells, molecules, and atoms in your body are deeply influenced by electrical and magnetic fields.
Mobile phones, Wi-Fi, 4G and 5G antennas, ear plugs and Bluetooth, all emit radiation that you should avoid, or at least minimized.
Here are some things you can do to reduce electromagnetic radiation exposure:
- Keep your mobile phone far away from you as long as you can, specially during your sleep.
- Avoid using Bluetooth devices close to your body, in particular close to your head.
- If you live or work close to mobile phone network antennas, change job or home as soon as you can. Additionally, if possible, try to find a home in the countryside, in an area you identified as having a low mobile network density.
8. Put In place an Intermittent Fasting Routine
Intermittent fasting consist of staying between 12 and 16 hours without eating solid foods, between your dinner and your lunch.
As a result, your digestive system will rest and your whole body will better regenerate itself.
9. Remove Toxic Foods From Your Diet
These foods increase toxicity in your body, also adding up to its inflammation and degradation:
- Processed foods are full of additives and preservatives adding up to your body toxicity.
- Refined sugars are nutritionally empty, addictive, and feed the development of degenerated cells.
- Dairy products have feminine hormones, medication, and vaccines given to the animals.
- Meat is full of growth hormones, medication, and vaccines.
- Fish is poisoned with mercury when coming from the sea, or fed with bad quality food in intensive cultures.
Here are some substitutes for the above:
- Processed foods > Organic food, preferably homemade.
- Refined sugars > Smashed bananas with cinnamon or dry fruits, like dates, raisins, or figs.
- Dairy products:
- Milk > Vegetable “milk”, made from coconut or almonds.
- Butter > Olive oil or coconut oil.
- Meat and fish > Legumes, tofu, soy, among others.
Other healthy nutritional habits you can add to your eating routines:
- Break your fasting with a kiwi — Its fibers and vitamin C will help have better bowel movements.
- Juice every day — Swap your soda, milkshake, or energetic beverage for a juice made with herbs, raw vegetables and fruits.
- Make an orange juice based smoothie — Make a daily big orange juice. Add powdered cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, flax seeds and green leafs like spinach, and put it in a blender.
10. Add Seeds To All Your Meals
When you add seeds to your food you increase its nutritional value of vitamins, minerals, unsaturated fats like omega 3, 6 and 9, and fiber.
Additionally, you feel more nourished and satisfied. As a result, with enough vitamins, minerals, fiber and healthy fats you need to eat less to feel satisfied.
Moreover, fiber works as a brush helping to cleanse your colon.
Here's how you can use seeds:
- For savory dishes like salads, soups, rice, quinoa, and vegetables, use hemp, pumpkin, sesame, black cumin, sunflower, and poppy seeds.
- For sweet dishes like nice creams, sliced fruit, and smoothies use chia, flax, and hemp seeds.
All in all, by implementing these 10 habits in your daily nutrition, you will give your body the building blocks it needs to boost your natural health.
Would you like to learn more about how to kick off your personal transformation?
Then click the button below, and tell me about your story.
Let me know how I can help you!
Start Your Journey To Health Freedom Today
Do you want to gain full ownership of your health with natural solutions? Would you like to overcome the emotional burden of your disease? Are you willing to tune into your innate intuition and connect with infinite intelligence?
Let me know about your story and goals, and learn how I can help you to reclaim your health freedom from the inside out.